A classical looking foosball table, the Garlando G-500 combines the elegant look of maple with excellent stability and playability. The 1-inch thick MDF cabinet has a light maple color melamine coating providing a furniture look and protection against scratches and dings.
• Plastic laminate playfield looks like a soccer field
• 1-in. thick cabinet walls with melamine coating for great looks
• Heavy duty 4" x 4" metal legs provide stability
• Telescoping steel rods are made of 2/3" stress-resistant steel
• Steel ball bearings increase game speed and reduce wrist stress
• Unbreakable plastic players are molded to the bars
• Includes 10 white standard balls
• Instruction Manual: Click Here
Heavy duty 4" x 4" metal legs are coated with anti-scratch powder-varnish providing stability and great looks. The playfield is a plastic laminate with a green background and white lines to look like a soccer field. Telescopic rods are made of 2/3-inch high-stress resistant steel and coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. Steel ball bearings greatly improve the game speed while reducing stress on the player's wrists. Red and blue players are made of unbreakable plastic and are molded onto the rods. Ball returns are placed conveniently behind each goal to provide quick and easy ball recovery. Includes 10 white standard balls.
- L: 56”
- W: 47” (with rods)
- H: 35”
- Weight: 165 lbs
How to assemble the Garlando G-500 table:
The Garlando Legend
Since 1954 Garlando has been manufacturing and marketing articles for sport and leisure, characterized by quality production and Made in Italy design, which won the company registered patents and safety certifications.
The traditional line, produced by a particular synergy between handcraft and technologies, comprises the creations that made the company history: football tables, pool tables, tennis tables, and air hockey tables.